Friday, May 8, 2009

FNF (Friday Night Fun)

KITTY SINGS: cuddling

Hello my loves,

This is Kitty singing about her amazing night with KSA (Knight in Shining Armor) and Guitardude. We went and saw a late night showing of Star Trek... which I thought would be lame and horrible but since KSA was going... might as well?

WELL. I was wrong! It was amazing and action packed and superduper funny! I loved it and FULLY RECOMEND to ANYONE.

Anyways, KSA and I cuddled all night long (explaining my singing word of the post) and, thankfully, I don't think Guitardude was really upset about it. Who knows? Maybe things might work. The second I got home, I texted KSA and told him that I wish we could've kissed and he agreed :-) how adoriable?

anyways, I met this guy who looks EXACTLY like Jerome from Flight of the Conchords... and I almost peed in my pants. I'm fully in love with that show and bad and I HIGHLY RECOMEND them as well... wow lots of recomending :-D

School was fun. Didn't go to first three periods cause I ushered for some kiddyshow and got to spend my morning with a bunch of small children. THEY WERE SO CUTEEE!!! Went to chorus rehersal and found out it's our last concert. Makes me super sad cause all my senior lovies will be leaving me alone :-( I think I might cry on sunday.
There was MAJOR drama with some of my friends... alomst a fight, bad words said (or screamed I should say) very interesting.

anyways: what I learned today was....
  • Cuddling in movie theaters is awesome
  • Always hold someone's hand when you have the chance
  • Small children hold hands the tightest
  • Always drink an Amp around friends
  • Late night movies are the best
  • don't get into drama... not worth it

I want to leave you with an amazing quote from an amazing book that I also highly recomend

"And in the dark, I can see her quite clearly." Paper Towns by John Green (second favorite author to Ellen Hopkins)

Goodnight my dears,

sleep well :-*

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED PAPER TOWNS! <3
    John Green is amazing.

    And I heard about all this today. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete