Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TGFM (Thank God For Music)

KITTY SINGS: drama...


*Chello,

This is Kitty telling you about her day... started out pretty good. Hung out with Guitardude, KSA, and BEB (Big Eyed and Beautiful) which was super fun. Loving every single second with KSA... hopefully we will end up dating >.<

But I got home to hear that rumors are being spread about me at our rival school where all my other friends are. Rumors saying I am just making up drama (with HSOB... rumors by: HSOB) to ruin my friends life... why would I do that?

Really put me in a horrible mood but thankgoodness that music can calm me down or else I would've really flipped s**t. Two bands are currently playing over and over again on youtube for me. Blue October and Mindless Self Indulgence. Both amazing bands.. and here are some samples of them.

MSI- Lights Out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeR9dCiGT84
BO- Into The Ocean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebN_cxYwd8

Plus one of my favorite youtubers: Livelavalive (really pray he isn't gay!)
and of course a few broadwayies to top it off :-)

I'm so insanely tired and all I really want is a nice long shower and not to go to school and to just lie in bed listening to rain, cuddling with KSA but of course none of that will happen... but I'll just dream about that day and hope it'll come.

*btw: if you didn't catch the refernce WATCH SCHOOL OF ROCK RIGHT NOW.
I love Jack Black more than air itself.

Goodness 11 already?
Sleepytime :-)
Signing off, Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment