Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Monday

KITTY SINGS: mwahahaha

So today I learned many things
  • People get what they deserve.
  • Boys really like you if they still think you are attractive in sweat pants.
  • Sleeping in class is only okay when you have a lookout friend.
  • Sneezing is never a good way to wake up.
  • Color Gaurd flags hurt.
  • I really do need to read To Kill A Mockingbird
  • Acting on camera is a lot harder than on stage.

Today was interesting. Lots of ups and downs. I hung out with KSA and it was amazing cause we were alone so we could be all flirtyIlikeyou and it was really wonderful. I went and saw CurlyQ, Bird, Smiley, Guitardude, HSOB, and other's projects at their school and it was fun! I was asked to be the star in a friend's music video so that'll be amazing. Twin is having a party this weekend and it'll either be a. amazing or b. drama filled since CurlyQ will be there.

Overall, Guitardude is becoming A LOT cooler with KSA and I and that's making me insanely happy. I can see that KSA is happy with that too. Hopefully, things are working.

HSOB's girlfriend found out and she was at the project thing so I had to aviod her all night. Very aggrivating but KSA helped. Apperently she found out and is probably going to break up with him, thankfully.

I'll blog tomorrow,

Kitty =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment