Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello World

KITTY SINGS: happiness

Hello Internet,

I am KittySingsForYou. Here I will write about my life, post peoms, recomend songs and movies, writing about myself and give random advice! Every single post with start with me singing something to you.
This thing might be a word or a song title or a quote or anything I feel like it!
But today it is a word: happiness.

What is happiness?
is it achieving it or learning what it is overall?
Does everyone have it? Do you have to work for it? Does it come naturally?

Today: was good.
I learned: that swinging is the best while raining.
making fun of teachers is a good way to spend spanish class
touch screen phones were invented to stop texting in class
biking downhill makes biking uphill worth it
dancing is the best thing to do at night

I came home from my school's dance concert and danced soooo much.
I had a wonderful conversation with Bird about the soundtrack of Slumdog Millionaire (one of the best. fully recomend) and how it's completely dance worthy.

I wish that the night would always stay. I feel safe under it's warm breezes and moonlite path. If only the stupid sun didn't have to ruin our calm night.

Now, I must shower for dancing and running and biking and dressing like a male make a female stupid sweaty and tired.

Goodnight my listeners,
Kitty sings bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment