Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whatever.

KITTY SINGS: why?

I cannot believe this is happening. All of my friends, my close friends are taking HSOB's side... this is seriously getting to me.

His side of the story is complete BS and yet they believe him because they all want him to finally get what he wants and don't care about the actual facts.

Great, now I look completely stupid and pathetic and like I'm obsessed with making drama compiled around me.

For a moment, I thought HSOB could be friends with me again. I thought maybe we could just forget this happened and move on but NO. THAT'D BE SO HORRIBLE. He has to go and tell EVERYONE that I'm lying and that he would never do that and that I'm completely and utterly insane. Great.

I can't even stand to look at my friends anymore.

Here's what I learned:
  • Don't let emotions get infront of you.
  • Don't trust complete donkeys.
  • Don't let harmones get infront of you.
  • Drama is drama. It sucks and won't leave.
  • Don't try to get back people who don't deserve it.
  • You can go on fine with your music and earphones. F**k them.

Now I think I'll go off and cry. But before I do check out this amazing site called listentoyoutube.com It's where you can get the sound off of youtube videos and turn them into a MP3 for free (super awesome)

Gosh, I hate people. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment