Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Birdie.

KITTY SINGS: chirp

This Blog Post will be dedicated to a wonderful friend... this friend is Bird.
And for my wonderful friend... a wonderful peom about herself.

My Bird sits in my window sill.
Chirps a bright song of happiness and love.
Sings to me about her life's trail.
Her trouble and worries
her sorrows and pains
but than sings of her dreams and hopes
her inspiration and her loved ones.

My Bird flies in the air
and fills the wind with her song.
It breaks out the whipping and rain
and fills it with whispers and breezes.

She's always wanted
and brings nothing but pure passion for what she choses.
She brings worms to her babies
and feeds them well.
Only pushes them when she knows it right
and all her birds spread their wings
and fly.

She has the prettiest song
and if I could listen to only one my whole life long
it would be hers.
It makes my tears dry and my smiles grow.
It makes the flowers bloom and the children play.
The sunrise and the moon glow.
They all want a piece of her beautiful song.

What can I say? Great poem for a great friend.
I love you so much. :-)

Goodnight,
Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment