Sunday, May 10, 2009

An Ode to Cheating.

KITTY SINGS: "A rose by any other name, the perfume and the pricks the same." - Bring on the Men

Hello my dears,

I did not post last night because I was just so stressed and frustated with what I have to tell you now.

Basically this person we will call HSOB (horny son of a b***h) has always kinda been my flirtyfallbackfriend and he had recently just started dating a girl so we hadn't really done anything but last night we were hanging out and he kissed me.
I won't lie, I kissed back for a little bit until I realized that he was dating someone so I ended that kiss and ran out of the room. Horrible, right?

So I wrote a poem about this because now I have been all three of the sides of cheating.

What is love but a candle?
The smell lingers on your nose
and taunts you with his aroma.
Makes everything smell fine
that no matter what harm
it's scent with fly it away.

What is love but a rose?
Beautiful until the day it melts.
Having nothing to do but it watch it peel away.
Wondering if you should see if it will bloom once more
or burn it for all hope is lost.
Because never has a rose returned from death, right?

What is love but a drug?
Sick and twisted.
Only smoke and mirrors
Was suppose to cause pleasure
but only pain appears.
Made by those trying to use you
and succeed well.

What is love but a picture?
You only see what you want
and crop out the rest.
Let yourself live in a fantasy world
until the orignals come back again
and see the horror that you fail to see.

What is love but a song?
Free to see as you wish
but causes much pain by those who see different from you.
Was once written for good
but has turned to evil
never to be trusted again.
May I trust love again?
Or will love ever trust me?

Think about that,
goodnight *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment